Entering the European market is not an easy task when you do not have the knowledge of its functioning; nonetheless it represents a great opportunity for Southern Mediterranean agro-food producers to increase their business.
In the framework of EUROMED INVEST, a project financed by the European Commission, exporting companies will have the chance to participate in a brief training on exporting agricultural products and foodstuffs to the European Union. The Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (CEEBA) and Voka – CCI Antwerp-Waasland are organizing a one day seminar to advise Business Support Organisations (BSOs) about EU market access rules for agricultural products and foodstuffs followed by a two day individual workshop especially for Egyptian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
The seminar will provide you with valuable information on
• Import quota, tariff quota, minimum entry prices, product legislation, etc.
• Market information like statistics and trade fairs
• Important EU laws related to agricultural products and foodstuffs
This seminar is particularly aimed at staff of Egyptian BSOs.
If you would like to participate in the seminar, please fill in the attached registration form by clicking here
08.04.2015 to 09.04.2015
The workshop will provide the participants with information on
• The use of a checklist detecting interesting relevant info on EU product rules for specific agro-food products of the company concerned plus a brief explanation on man elements in legislation
• Drafting a concrete trade proposal
This individual workshop is aimed particularly at staff of Egyptian MSMEs.
If you would like to book the seminar with our experts, please fill in the attached registration form by clicking here and we will send you back your confirmed meeting schedule.
Event Fees (CEEBA Members): 200 L.E.
Event Fees (Non Members): 250 L.E.
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com