Under the auspices of H.E. Eng. Sherif Ismail, Prime Minister of Egypt and H.E. Ahmed Aboul Gheit, the Secretary General of the League of Arab States, and with support from Egypt’s Ministry of Trade & Industry, and the Chambers of Commerce & Business Community, the Arab Union for Industrial Exports Development (AUIED) in collaboration with Tawreeq Holdings launches the first Arab Trade & Supply Chain Finance Conference on 4th September 2016 at the InterContinental Citystars hotel, Cairo.
SMEs are the bedrock of the region and tailoring the support for their working capital needs and access to finance is of the essence to support the expansion of trade in the region. The conference will be the podium that brings together MENA corporates and finance providers to focus on the new trends in trade finance and the emerging potential of SCF solutions to support expansion of intra-and-extra MENA Trade.
The Arab Trade & Supply Chain Finance Conference will welcome representatives from leading international and Arab businesses, finance providers, insurers and policy makers to discuss current and future trade priorities. Hosting top players from the trade industry, the conference provides a platform with abundant networking opportunities and ground-breaking discussions to highlight business challenges and opportunities in the MENA region. At the focal point of the event will be engaging dialogues covering risk and cost mitigation in Trade Finance and exploring new horizons for Supply Chain Finance and is application to promoting sustainable growth. Networking receptions and B2B Meetings provide further opportunities for delegates to meet and exchange ideas.
Renowned speakers from across the regional and global trade community will share insights on new trends and developments in the market. The Arab Trade & Supply Chain Finance Conference will be the arena to grow your business. It is a must attend trade industry event!
The main goal of the conference is to develop new strategies for funding of trade and supply chain in the MENA region. Furthermore, the conference will engage finance providers, corporates, policy makers and experts in the exploration of changing trends, challenges and rising opportunities in MENA trade.
Conference themes include:
· New strategies for funding
· Update your knowledge on Inter-Arab and international Trade Opportunities and Challenges.
· Hear corporate case studies on using bank and independent platforms to mobilize SCF
· Interactive audience participation – live Q&A with the latest interactive technology
· Network with your corporate peers – share stories and make new contacts
· Find solutions to the current challenges – Accounting, legal and contractual, balance sheet, IT, market conditions
· Learn about the latest innovations – how will blockchain and big data change the face of SCF going forward